Wednesday, October 27, 2010

B33: INTERIM ODYSSEY





What's helped me get through the long days & nights on the road & in the air? Etrian Odyssey III! Easily the best in the series, I think.

@JohnnyLamonte:
New York Comic Con & Wizard World New England were fun shows, despite a lot of minor irritations. The crowd at NYCC was ABYSSMAL. Even on a Sunday, you had to bump and shove a lot of people to get around. NYC itself is my playground, and any excuse to walk the streets from sun-up till 2 in the morning is a good one.
Wizard World New England was a first-time outing, so I was kinda shell shocked after such a blizzard of people to have practically no major crowds. Having President Obama next door for a Democratic rally might have dinged the crowds some too. But, like NYC, I like spending time in the greater Boston area with the locals. That's what it's all about, really.

3 comments:

Johnny Lamonte said...

Sounded pretty enjoyable. The largest Con I've been to is A-kon in Dallas, which I've enjoyed so far. I can only imagine how the crowd can be at something like NYCC (I wish to go there one day myself). As for Etrian Odyssey III, I want to play but i'm already preoccupied with another timesink, Fallout New Vegas. Can't find any space to put it between Fallout, college, work and writing. I do have the mini artbook at least!

Anonymous said...

Yeah. I was amazed that the Comic Con here in NYC was so over crowded. perhaps they booked too much stuff. That and some areas were setup poorly. This never happens during the NY Auto Show though...

Garrett Hanna said...

man, that does sound like a good time.

Also these sketches are amazing as usual. I've never played any Etrian Odyssey actually. Perhaps I should get on that...